Sunday 4 December 2011

A little detail..

This blog is my, space on the internet... what I will put forth will always be on a whim.

The content shall vary from post to post, some you may find easy going and others infuriating. The choice of language may also differ, in the sense that at times I may choose to display my boastful magniloquence [like right now]..and at other times I would make it as rustic and crass as possible...

I wish not, to bore you and I with a speech-like pattern of writing. I prefer to write the words I would choose to use in person, face to face. Hope you at the least do not find your time wasted, if not enjoy, reading this blog.
Oh and feel free to speak your mind, if you wish to do so. Unless you're trolling...

So, forewarned is forearmed.

1 comment:

Don't forget to enter the Captcha text at the very bottom...if you're gonna post a comment.

Creative Commons License
EpicRotis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.