Tuesday 13 December 2011

Gather to Scatter (You and I)..



You and I are lot alike,
whilst I pray, your eyes glow bright.
In the silence of the night,
whilst you weep, I blind my sight.

You and I are lot alike,
whilst you rise to feed your plight,
I search for things, you dreamt last night.
Hiding from pain incognito,
I urge your heart, to let it's rage flow.

Though you and I,
we never seemed right,
the Gift you have, only The Holy might.
Though a withered leaf through the wind I be,
I know what green, dwells within the seed.

Through the ruins, I offer my hand,
to save your essence, from quicksand.
Over your walls, I sling this rope,
slay your demons, there's never 'no hope'.

Minds were never meant,
to be anchored ashore.
Plunge deep down,
into your white hot core.

You and I are lot alike,
let reasons die,
whilst meanings bear light.


- Askios
(Written on - 13/12/2011, 4:28 AM IST)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! this swells up my well slept eyes. I like the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Purple. Really glad that you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Calico, not divine, just whimsical ;)
    Thanks a lot for the read :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to enter the Captcha text at the very bottom...if you're gonna post a comment.

Creative Commons License
EpicRotis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.