Sunday 16 December 2012

Yaaaay!

EpicRotis is more than a year old! Woohoo! Never thought it'd last this long! Thanks to each and every one of the 3130 viewers! THE EBB AND FLOW CONTINUES!!!!!

P.S: As some of you may have noticed, I'm not very good at maintaining 'series' of topics, like how the "How to: xx" series ended up. BUT BUT BUTT....I'm anyway gonna start a new series called "High tides", which is a collection of random words I managed to string together when I was outttt. Hope, at the least, you folks don't find it to be a waste of your time, because although some part of it is below par and embarrassing, those are words that my brain could string together when it was not exactly in control of itself, and I'd like to put that across nonetheless.

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to enter the Captcha text at the very bottom...if you're gonna post a comment.

Creative Commons License
EpicRotis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.