Sunday 16 December 2012

High Tides: Trip through a mirchi

('Mirchi' is the hindi word for 'Chillies/Pepper'.)



A trip through a mirchi,
a bite she does,
an invisible buzz.
Secretly,
a trip through a mirchi.
A pain in bliss,
a vengeful hiss.
A sweet and sour cut,
she burns my effigy.
A high moon tide,
an infernal ride,
her spectral synergy,
a trip through a mirchi.

A devilrous curse,
a poisoned hearse,
ancient poetic verse,
a psalmic energy,
my trip through a mirchi.
Soul searing lava,
my life through java.
Requisite Fire,
that abridged much higher,
you stroll my syllable 'E'
my trip through a mirchi.

As you now fade,
to an immense serenade,
I bind my devilry,
it's a trip through a mirchi,
a fine trip through a mirchi.
A poisonous form,
in the physical form of a mercurial banshee,
of a diligent scythe,
an ominous  vibe,
eternal riff yet a subliminal rife,
a trip through a mirchi.

-Askios

P.S.:Dunno when I wrote this. I was high and decided to chow down on a chilly/pepper and that somehow amplified the trip..thus the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to enter the Captcha text at the very bottom...if you're gonna post a comment.

Creative Commons License
EpicRotis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.