Thursday 30 May 2013

In tears.

I wish to immortalize your words Sam....they have me in tears whenever I read them...love you!


....With these words of brilliance in your hands,
may glory shine  upon you,
and in that moment of pride,
may a faint memory surround you,
And when they ask you who made you smile,
may you think of those precious lines......

"I was her love and she was my Queen,  
and now a thousand years between".......

I cannot begin to express how deep into my core these lines reach..real lucky to be a part of your life and have you in mine. It's been unbelievable. Thank you....from the deepest darkest corners of my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to enter the Captcha text at the very bottom...if you're gonna post a comment.

Creative Commons License
EpicRotis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.